Life is tough in the 21st century. Handling other people, job, home, errands, celebrations, emergencies, and everything else in life takes a toll on you. After all, you’re a body made of 206 bones and using just 5 percent of your brain! It gets tougher to live without a few stress relieving techniques handy.
11 Stress Busters
- Soak in a warm bath. Light your favorite scented candle.
- Take a candlelight dinner with your hubby or boyfriend. Look deeply into his eyes or hold his hands for a time longer than you usually do. (Yes, this works!)
- Take off your clothes, get into some satin sheets, and relax or doze off.
- Play your favorite song or read an intriguing novel.
- Sip hot chocolate. IMPORTANT: you must not think about anything at this time; simply sip the chocolate and feel the warm chocolate go inside your body.
- Pamper yourself with a spa treatment. This is one of the best stress relieving techniques for women.
- Take a stroll along the park or the street.
- Switch off the television. Create a calm atmosphere at home.
- Cut down on the junk food. For staying healthy in winter, you must have your 5-6 servings of fruits and vegetables daily. Remember, a balanced diet keeps your mental state healthy, too.
- Tell your hubby to give you a massage.
- Have more sex. It releases “happy” hormones in your body. Besides, it bonds you closer with your hubby. This gives you a chance to share yourself with him.
Many people tend to get the winter blues. This usually happens because of the lack of adequate sunlight during these months. The white snow everywhere can make you restless. You must know how to stay healthy in the winter to keep depression and mood swings at bay. This helps you tackle stress better.
The above stress relieving techniques are not new. Most of the women know about them, yet don’t do them. This winter, beat stress and welcome the New Year with a relaxed attitude.