Being grateful and giving thanks is what this holiday is all about. What can you be thankful about?
- A warm home
- Clean clothing to keep you healthy, warm and dry
- Enough food to eat to keep you satisfied
- Family and friends who love you more than you can imagine
- Good health-having your sight, sense of smell, hearing
- Pets to come home to at the end of a long day
Many people in this world do not even have these basic necessities that we sometimes take for granted. Tomorrow, stop for a second to remember how fortunate you are to have the things that some can only dream for; and if possible, try to help those human beings who don’t have enough. You can do this in so many ways by donating food, helping at a soup kitchen, giving gently used clothing, offering your time to the sick or aging or by simply being a listening ear to someone who just needs a friend for the holidays.
Have a safe and healthy holiday!