How to Help Sore Muscles Heal Faster
Although sore muscles are a sign that your routine is working, extreme soreness can decrease one’s desire or ability to continue. Muscle soreness is caused by a buildup of lactic acid released from our cells as we exercise. A few things to help flush out this waste product can help your muscles heal a bit faster and get you back on track.
- Drink plenty of water. Water helps flush the body of toxins.
- Take a 20 minute soak in an Epsom salt bath . Epsom salt helps us regain magnesium that has been lost when our body is under stress. Magnesium helps to relax muscles and remove toxins. Just be sure to soak no more than 20 minutes or you can actually begin to lose magnesium. Also a note of caution for people with high blood pressure, diabetes or a heart or kidney condition: please check with your doctor before using Epsom salts if you have any of these conditions.
- Do some light stretching and aerobic exercise. Stretching will help decrease your muscle tightness and aerobic exercise will help get your circulatory system and lymph systems moving. These systems help remove toxins from the body as well.
- Get a massage. Massage helps decrease muscle inflammation and also helps the body to remove toxins.
Yeahtips has a lot of information on how to heal sore muscles and related post.Search related articles below:
- Search Yeahtips for more Muscle Soreness Remedies
- Search Yeahtips for Post on stretching
- Search Yeahtips for post related to Cardo Workouts
- Search Yeahtips for information on massage