Moisturizers are used to prevent the natural oils our bodies produce and water from escaping, and reducing the look and feel of dry skin. If you are looking for an inexpensive, natural way to moisturize your skin, try the following homemade, organic moisturizer recipe to reduce dryness and fight the signs of aging:Ingredients
- 4 oz Shea butter
- 2 oz organic olive oil
- 2 tsp organic Vitamin E oil, 5000 IU
- 1 tsp active royal jelly (can be found in the refrigerated section at
- most health food stores) drops organic lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients with a blender until creamy and smooth.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
By following a few easy, time-saving tips, you can begin to repair your skin and slow down the visual aging process, naturally. Another simple, natural way to moisture your skin is by mixing cup natural aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons organic vegetable glycerin. Jojoba oil is also great for adding moisture to your skin. Simply apply a small amount to your face immediately after washing.